Friday, February 18, 2011

Why the Heck Does it Take So Long?

Hi there,
            My name is [removed] and I am replying to the email that was sent to me on Thursday, 2-10-2011, stating that a refund had been issued to my account, it's been 5 days and there is still no refund in my account. I paid to ship it back to you, so I expect a FULL refund of the money that you took out of my account,The balance taken from my account was 69.84, and I am waiting on the money to come so I CAN get my new phone, which you have so kindly kept me from getting. The money was taken out of my account within ten minutes of my order being placed, so i ask you, why the hell does it take so long to put it back? This matter should have been resolved already and it has taken long enough. You sold me a junk phone, own up to your mistake and give me my money back, why does this have to be so difficult? Its a no brainer, not a think thru decision, I really hope you can get this back to me soon because I need it, I don't have thousands laying in my bank account, every cent matters and your holding me up. I am not trying to be rude but this is kind of rediculous.

****************

Dear sir:

Our return policy clearly states you pay for the return shipping, and that we do not refund shipping fees. Not only is it on the website, but also on the Return Form you filled out to send the item back. That aside, the phone you sent back wasn't even defective! I do admit we sell shitty phones sometimes, but--no. This time it was all you; I personally played with your phone and the reason stated for return? FALSE.

So, you have a problem about the time frame of your refund showing up in your bank account? I could give two shits. I don't work for them and couldn't tell you when it will be there. I do suggest you call them up and hash it out with them.

You know what? "Your" right, this *is* "rediculous". I'm so over this.

Have a good weekend!

Deena

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Crazy A$$ Customers Design by Insight © 2009