Friday, February 11, 2011

English FAIL Week Draws to a Close...

Subject: Order shipped 

Woops...sorry I returned it today by PM without getting RMA# because I did not want to hold anylonger. It's so important for me that as soon as I found the item was not what I wanted, I supposed to returne.

I had just wanted to replace my phone since mine is broken, and can't cancle due to 2yr contract. However, the one I ordered thr your website, I missed it wasn't available to T-mobile. So, the sam card did not fit into the one I got.

Please I already requested for exchange with something else, and the one I shipped today. Please understand and help me with it.

Thanks
SOON <=== is this a name or....??? I haven't a clue so I left it :/

******************

This has been declared English FAIL Week, as a good amount of the emails chosen were... well, poster boards for ESL school enrollment. Everyday (almost without fail!) I get some non English speaking person (or two or...) to call and harass me. The ones that get me the most are the Spanish speaking ones, and the Indian sounding ones.
  • The Spanish ones ALWAYS ask "you aspeekay espanol?" When told no, they get an attitude and demand to speak to someone who speaks Spanish, When told there is no one, they hang up in a huff.
  • The Indian ones are always rude.... especially if you tell them you cannot understand them, or to repeat something they said. I had a guy start yelling at me when I (nicely) asked him to repeat what he was looking for. I gathered he yelled something about his English being "good like you" XD
Learn some fucking English. All of you.

Now, before I get angry comments and emails screaming nationalism/racism/other -isms, I want y'all to know something: I am a first generation American. I'm the daughter of two immigrants whose first language was *gasp* SPANISH. Goddamn it, if my parents can come here and learn proper English, raise three kids to speak only English...why can't these disparaged mofos?

How fair is it for you (general you) to come here and demand to be catered to in your native language?? You think I could go to YOUR country and demand everyone speak to me and help me in English? Of course not! So why do people come here expecting that courtesy? If you make a conscious decision to live somewhere, learn the language or GTFO. //rant

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Crazy A$$ Customers Design by Insight © 2009