Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wal-mart > USPS?

To Whom It May Concern:

I ordered a phone from you back in June of 2010 and I never received it. So I bought a phone from someone else.I will be returning the phone that you sent me untouched with no broken seal on the package. I have photographed the box as I received it and then marked the important information with yellow high lighter and again taken photographs. I do apologize for thinking you were not a reputable organization, but given the facts at the time it was in dispute. Now I am fully aware of where the problem initiated, the United States Post Office, I think more particularly the [city removed] Office. You sent it priority male with a tracking number, I hope it didn't cost you a lot, because I received it January 29, 2011, it only took, approximately one hundred and fifty five days for me to receive it. The Pony Express was faster. I do think Wal Mart Should take over the United State Post Office. Please contact me. I can send the photographs on request.

*************

Backstory:

This guy bought an item back in June. He said he never received it... the tracking number marked the item as being delivered, so there wasn't much we could have done on our end, since he didn't purchase insurance. [Honestly, even if he did, USPS would have given a hard time. Insurance only covered *lost* items. Items marked as delivered-whether received or not- are not considered lost. Fancy that.]

The customer quickly turned nasty; they filed a complaint with the BBB AND the NYS Consumer Affairs department, as well as a credit card dispute. He won the dispute, we (i.e me >__<) got nagged by the NYSCA, and he smeared our name all over the web (well, on ResellerRatings and some two-bit blog...).Then I get this email yesterday.

Isn't it funny how life works out?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Crazy A$$ Customers Design by Insight © 2009