Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Here We Go Again...

Subject: samsung

I just recived a cell phone from you.It was sapposed to be brand new. It looks new yet it did not have a oweners manual in the box.I tried to call you about my delema.But it seems that your business is so good that you do not have towork a full day on fridays. God bless you. I am upset that you may not read this untill Monday morning.Ihave no Idea how to work this phone am I sapossed to guess at it. I will probly return it on Monday.

************

It seems English/spelling FAIL still continues.

I emailed the customer, but they probably returned the item already. Unauthorized returns are a pain in the ass, mainly because a high percentage of them put no identifying information in the box, so I have to Nancy Drew everything :/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Crazy A$$ Customers Design by Insight © 2009