Monday, February 14, 2011

Warning! Learning Curve: Slippery When Dumb

To Whom It May Concern,

I placed an order for one Motorola Backflip on January 27th. I received the device on February 4th and after a few days have decided this is not the product I originally believed it to be. While the handset is one of high quality, it exceeds my expectations and causes more grief and confusion than anything else. I simply cannot grasp the learning curve associated with this device and wish to return it. There is nothing wrong with the device and considering the time span of which I've possessed it, I see no reason why it can't be returned. Thus I'm emailing you folks so that I can receive a Return Authorization (RA) Form and send this device back to you.

************************

I was ROFL when I read this one. What I wonder is this: what did she "originally believe it to be"? An iPhone? A RAZR? What?

I bought a vibrator, and it wasn't what i originally believed it to be, but I made the most of it *rimshot*

This phone isn't ridiculously hard to use... it's pretty intuitive actually. Hell, my mom has a G1, and she learned to use it within a week or two. People are lazy and don't *want* to learn.

She can return it for a refund -20% *shrugs*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Crazy A$$ Customers Design by Insight © 2009