Monday, February 7, 2011

Umm, Wut? UPDATE

So after deciphering what the customer was trying to say, it seems like they returned an item to us without return authorization. I sent them an email stating we don't accept unauthorized returns.

Here is their response:

****************************

Subject:     Return

I'm worried because they send before the cell phone and not send the completed form along
with the package is a copy of my receipt and the reason why l return.

Please pay me and if you send me the package back again. Why not send the completed form l
have to pay again to return it again sorry for this little problem when they take the package in the mail.
Had not yet received your message along with the way l had to send and there is another problem the
address to send it was to this l'm going to white:

[Address removed]

And the EMail l received from you is: [removed]

(Please can give me solucion)

And l'm Sorry for incovenience and thank them for answering my EMail.


****************************

Yeah.  What they said... whatever that may be. *HEAD DESK*

1 comments:

Fluzz said...

Maybe if you put it into Babelfish and translate it a few times it'll make sense. Good grief!

Post a Comment

 

Crazy A$$ Customers Design by Insight © 2009