Thursday, February 3, 2011

DEFINATELY Discouraging

Subject: defective pantecp7000

I WANTED TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE AWARE OF TJHIS PIECE OF ---- PHONE THAT I ORDERED IN AUGUST.  I SHOULD HAVE RETURNED IT A.S.A.P. WHEN I BEGAN HAVING PROBLEMS. I AM NOW SEEING A N ON SCREEN NOTICE TO INSERT SIM CARD( THERE IS A SIM CARD ALREADY INSERTED) I ASKED REP.@AT&T TO CHECK IT OUT AND WAS TOLD THE PHONE WAS DEFECTIVE.  I ALSO WANTED TO MENTION THAT AT&T OFFERS THESE PHONE FOR ONLY $99. WITHOUT A 2 YEAR CONTRACT. SO I GOT TOOK FOR MY MONEY.  NEVER AGAIN AND I WILL DEFINATELY DISCOURAGE OTHERS TO ORDER FROM [company name removed]


**************

Wow... where do I start with this one?


The raging caps and glaring spelling errors aside... you wait almost 6 months to contact us about your defective item?!?


Too bad, so sad.

Furthermore (re: price of item), it's not our problem you didn't shop around before buying... but I don't recall seeing this item on the AT&T site anywhere. This model is like almost three years old now. They barely have phones from '09 still.

Just saying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Crazy A$$ Customers Design by Insight © 2009