Tuesday, February 8, 2011

...There isn't a Title Good Enough for this One....

Subject:  PENDING ORDER  

PLEASE CANCEL MY ORDER NOW.  I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND I HAVE $900 DOLLARS AVAILABLE.  I AM NEARLY BLIND FROM A RECENT BRAIN SURGERY AND THIS IS WAY TOO MUCH STRESS FOR ME. SORRY I PLACED THE ORDER  WITH YOU...    

****************
Backstory:

This customer attempted to place an order, but the order was declined. There are ususally two reasons cards are declined by our card processor: an address error, or you'se a broke bitch.

She fit into the latter category.

It gives a "general decline" message and tells you to tell the customer to contact their credit card/bank. I replied (in a polite manner of course) explaining she needed to contact her bank and that's what I got. *shrugs*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Crazy A$$ Customers Design by Insight © 2009